Once in a life time opportunity to take advantage of depressed prices to make money investing in real estate.
• Client A invested $45,000 to achieve an operating profit of $8,000 per
year or 18%.ROI and purchased a property for $35,000 cash that sold for $167,000 in 2006.
• Client B invested $52,000 to achieve an operating profit of $11,000 per
year or 21% ROI and purchased a property for $35,000 that sold for $170,000 in 2006.
• Client C Invested $50,000 to achieve an operating profit of $12,000 per
year or 23% ROI and purchased a property for $180,000 that sold for $390,000 in 2006.
Formula for our success:
• Rent until prices recover.
• Locate properties where the price has declined more than the
market.(normally repossessed or short sales).
• Develop a realistic P&L considering closing, renovation and operating
• Know the town, neighborhood and street.
• Have adequate cash to purchase low cost properties, large down payment
• Purchase property.
• Renovate as required to taste of target tenants.
• Careful vetting of tenants.
• Allocate personal time to managing the property of hire a professional
• Use Experienced Professionals.
If you want to know more call Steve Reilly, Higgins Group at 203-246-7372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, Steve Reilly
Best Practice Real Estate
Suggestions for Landords
If you are an investor who would like to add a real estate component to your portfolio call 203-246-7372 or email email@example.com.
Best Practice Real Estate ©
Information Technology Enabled Organization Effectiveness ©